I'm the female dumpee and i have done so many things that makes me feel so pathetic. I don't know who to feel now. I feel like i'm just a piece of shit to him
2022.01.23 11:31 PotentialHalf5083 I'm the female dumpee and i have done so many things that makes me feel so pathetic. I don't know who to feel now. I feel like i'm just a piece of shit to him
submitted by PotentialHalf5083 to ExNoContact [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 Sharphufflepuff Very iron rich water and stripping
I dont know if it matter but I dont want to mess up my diapers. If i were to soak and strip diapers in a bathtub is it okay if theres alot of iron in it? When the tub is very low water you can see small iron pieces draining. We do have a water softener with iron out in it but theres still alot of iron. Just got alot of used diapers so i want to make sure they are properly clean. I got them from once upon child so not even sure who previous owners were.
submitted by Sharphufflepuff to clothdiaps [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 pink-SadClouds I hate u/i_comment_cum_sex4
submitted by pink-SadClouds to teenagers [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 Garden_poet Unfortunately named dental shop gets review bombed by neonazi racist "jokes"
2022.01.23 11:31 Impossible-Panda-165 COMEBACK QUEENS RuVenge ~ Ep4 lip-sync results and Ep5 challenge
| || |
Ladies, I have made my decision...
Alexis, shantay you stay
Vanjie, sashay away
The queens leave the stage and return to the workroom to discuss the elimination, and as they know, Vanjie is in the workroom waiting for the queens. She walks over to the queens and hands her golden ticket to...
Use it well my dear, Vanjie OUT! xoxo
Venessa Vanjie Mateo, 10th place
Ep5- the Snatch Game For the queen's maxi challenge, we are playing the Snatch Game! The queens have to improv their way through the challenge with their selected snatch. And on the runway, category is Feeling fruity
Yara received her second golden ticket and 1 ticket has been used, I wonder if one will be required this episode??
vote HERE submitted by Impossible-Panda-165 to RPDRfantasyseason [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 Mlc5159 Snow shibe. 20 weeks. ❤️
2022.01.23 11:31 naakotnieks Congratulations to our Telegram community on REACHING 10K MEMBERS! 🥳🚀
2022.01.23 11:31 rugbykickoff Match Thread: Montpellier vs Exeter
submitted by rugbykickoff to rugbykickoff [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 Myafoo Is there any way to make the layers docker look like the one on the right?
2022.01.23 11:31 BadassMinh First planet, 11114 points
2022.01.23 11:31 ILIKEITDRAW Found a more legit faucet for Dogecoin. To the MOOOON
I think the only thing that is irritating is waiting an hour in between "drips" but honestly, it pays out pretty well for doing absolutely nothing. Anyway, thought I would share. Let me know what you guys think of it!
submitted by ILIKEITDRAW to BabyDogeCoin [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 rugbykickoff Match Thread: Saracens vs London Irish
submitted by rugbykickoff to rugbykickoff [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 CauliflowerJolly6158 Dopełniacz in Numbers
Potrzebować takes dopełniacz i understand this. But when numerals are thrown in I get a bit confused. how do you say these sentences?
- “I need 2 litres of water.”
- “I need 5 litres of water.”
1a. Potrzebuję dwa litrów wody. 1b. Potrzebuję dwóch litrów wody. 1c. Potrzebuę dwa litry wody.
2a. Potrzebuję pięć litry wody. 2b. Potrzebuję pięciu litry wody. 2c. Potrzebuję pięciu litrów wody.
Thanks all :)
submitted by CauliflowerJolly6158
to learnpolish [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 rugbykickoff Match Thread: Munster vs Wasps
|Munster ||Pos ||Wasps |
|Mike Haley ||15 ||Alistair Crossdale |
|Andrew Conway ||14 ||Marcus Watson |
|Chris Farrell ||13 ||Paolo Odogwu |
|Rory Scannell ||12 ||Ryan Mills |
|Keith Earls ||11 ||Josh Bassett |
|Ben Healy ||10 ||Charlie Atkinson |
|Conor Murray ||9 ||Dan Robson |
|Dave Kilcoyne ||1 ||Tom West |
|Diarmuid Barron ||2 ||Tom Cruse |
|Stephen Archer ||3 ||Elliot Millar-Mills |
|Jean Kleyn ||4 ||Elliott Stooke |
|Tadhg Beirne ||5 ||James Gaskell |
|Peter O Mahony ||6 ||Brad Shields |
|Jack O Donoghue ||7 ||Thomas Young |
|Gavin Coombes ||8 ||Nizaam Carr |
|Scott Buckley ||16 ||Gabriel Oghre |
|Jeremy Loughman ||17 ||Rodrigo Martinez |
|John Ryan ||18 ||Pieter Scholtz |
|Fineen Wycherley ||19 ||Tim Cardall |
|John Hodnett ||20 ||Ben Morris |
|Craig Casey ||21 ||Will Porter |
|Jack Crowley ||22 ||Rob Miller |
|Simon Zebo ||23 ||Sam Spink |
submitted by rugbykickoff
to rugbykickoff [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 drewwwand Sharing photos from Google photos through other apps
Hi. I just got an iPhone after about 5 years of using android and Google photos. Thing is, I'm going to stay using Google photos at the moment because I'm scared the transition to iCloud would take a lot of time in terms of face grouping, etc.
My question is, how do you select photos that are backed up on Google photos when you want to send someone a photo on, let's say WhatsApp? Facebook, Instagram, Gmail, etc are all apps I use to regularly send photos.
submitted by drewwwand to ios [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 rugbykickoff Match Thread: Racing 92 vs Northampton
submitted by rugbykickoff to rugbykickoff [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 stilldiscount01 [100%OFF]Complete Inventory Management in Microsoft Excel &TALLY ERP9
submitted by stilldiscount01 to udemyfreebies [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 fillme09 Pm if you want to trade Dropbox links
submitted by fillme09 to nudetrades4 [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 maxxiimoose MORE BATTLE ZONE HIGHLIGHTS (ROGUE COMPANY)
2022.01.23 11:31 WateryFayah Workshop issue.
Steam drops file validation for SoR after 3 seconds, and refuses to download chunk packs.
submitted by WateryFayah to streetsofrogue [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 stilldiscount01 [100%OFF]The Complete Facebook Traffic Ads (Facebook CPC) Course 2022
2022.01.23 11:31 Should_Be_Cleaning [Breeds] Please help me find the right breed for my abilities and family’s situation
1) Will this be your first dog? If not, what experience do you have owning/training dogs?
- No, I had an Australian Shepherd when I was a teen, but my father trained him. Then I had a pitbull with my spouse for the first part of our marriage, and trained her just the basics. My spouse had several pug mixes and a lab growing up and as a young adult. We have also had rescue cats in the past, but are currently pet less.
2) Do you have a preference for rescuing a dog vs. going through a reputable breeder
- A reputable breeder this time around. We rescued our previous pitbull, but would love a full life span with our next dog starting as a puppy.
3) Describe your ideal dog.
- A cuddly companion who loves our family, helps with my anxiety, and is comfortable inside our house. With my previous dogs, I had the ability to race around with them, hike, etc but now that I’m older and have bad knees I’m limited to just walking (not including inside play and inside training for stimulation) and don’t want to have to always rely on my spouse or kids for exercise outside of the home.
4) What breeds or types of dogs are you interested in and why?
- I’m interested in French bulldogs (or breeder hybrids with French bulldog), cavalier King Charles spaniels, Bernese mountain dogs (though I worry about the hot summers here and don’t know if they will be okay with the high temps outside even with nice a/c inside for walks and pottying), and miniature Bernese mountain dog (hybrid Bernese mountain dog cavalier King Charles spaniel mix), because these all seem to be very affectionate with their owners/family who love cuddles and attention and can be a good companion to me as I get lonely at home all day until my spouse and children are home in the evenings. And said loneliness has a direct connection to my anxiety levels spiking. When Ive had dogs in the past, their close presence and comfort has really helped when I’m having a panic attack (it doesn’t have anything to do with the dog being a guard dog or therapy trained animal; my Australian Shepherd and Pit both previously just wanting buddy buddy loves when I’m freaking out calmed me down). I’m willing to hear about more options you would recommend as a good fit!
5) What sorts of things would you like to train your dog to do?
- Definitely, the basics like potty training, crate, mat, sit, stay, leave it, heel, fetch, etc. Extra can be for fun/mental stimulation but not required.
6) Do you want to compete with your dog in a sport (e.g. agility, obedience, rally) or use your dog for a form of work (e.g. hunting, herding, livestock guarding)? If so, how much experience do you have with this work/sport?
*Nope, no interest Care Commitments
7) How long do you want to devote to training, playing with, or otherwise interacting with your dog each day?
- I will be with the dog almost 24/7 unless it’s the evenings and my spouse/kids want to take them out without me for fun, and I no longer work just pick up my kids from school and go on errands that I will be able to take dog with me (experienced this before with last dog). So I have loads of time and the willingness to devote to attention. I’m just limited in physical ability exercise wise.
8) How long can you exercise your dog each day, on average? What sorts of exercise are you planning to give your dog regularly and does that include using a dog park?
- I can play lots inside on the ground, but I am limited to just walking with dog on leash at the very most 40 minutes a day in my neighborhood due to bad knees that can’t handle running or hiking anymore. I can play more in the fenced yard to allow him/her to run some if dog comes to like games like fetch (standing/walking on grass in the yard is easier to handle for longer periods than concrete). Dog parks are an option on weekends.
9) How much regular brushing are you willing to do? Are you open to trimming hair, cleaning ears, or doing other grooming at home? If not, would you be willing to pay a professional to do it regularly?
- I’m willing to do all the brushing and grooming necessary. I’m used to it with previous pets (especially the Australian Shepherd and a long haired cat). I could pay if necessary but prefer to take care of it myself.
10) What size dog are you looking for?
- Any size, as long as I’m able to meet their needs.
11) How much shedding, barking, and slobber can you handle?
- I can handle shedding. I’m used to dealing with it. Spouse would prefer less of the barking and slobber but we both know some is normal.
12) How important is being able to let your dog off-leash in an unfenced area?
Dog Personality and Behavior
- Not allowed in our neighborhood to have dogs off leash and we have a fenced in yard, so it’s not really a factor.
13) Do you want a snuggly dog or one that prefers some personal space?
- Definitely, a snuggly dog.
14) Would you prefer a dog that wants to do its own thing or one that’s more eager-to-please?
- Eager to please for the most part
15) How would you prefer your dog to respond to someone knocking on the door or entering your yard? How would you prefer your dog to greet strangers or visitors?
- I’m not looking for a guard dog but don’t have strong opinions on this one yet. I would like to train them not to jump on and knock over visitors, but I don’t know anything more specific than that before knowing the breed and personality.
16) Are you willing to manage a dog that is aggressive to other dogs?
- Yes, as long as it is trainable.
17) Are there any other behaviors you can’t deal with or want to avoid?
- Spouse pointed out he would like to avoid dog turning around and eating its poop (I guess that was an issue with a pug when he was a teen that he doesn’t particularly desire again)
18) How often and how long will the dog be left alone?
19) What are the dog-related preferences of other people in the house and what will be their involvement in caring for the dog?
- Everyone will help care for and play with the dog, but I will be the one always at home so will have more involvement in care, training, and exercise than the others
20) Do you have other pets or are you planning on having other pets? What breed or type of animal are they?
- No other pets and no other plans. Would like to be able to go to dog park.
21) Will the dog be interacting with children regularly?
- Yes, during evenings and weekends. They are ages 9 and 10.
22) Do you rent or plan to rent in the future? If applicable, what breed or weight restrictions are on your current lease?
23) What city or country do you live in and are you aware of any laws banning certain breeds?
- Fresno, CA, USA and no restrictions
24) What is the average temperature of a typical summer and winter day where you live?
Additional Information and Questions
- Peak of summer- 102F Peak of winter- 48F
25) Please provide any additional information you feel may be relevant.
- No additional information.
26) Feel free to ask any questions below.
submitted by Should_Be_Cleaning
to dogs [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 PortugalNewsBot Nunca houve tantos profissionais no SNS. “Mas onde é que eles estão?”, perguntam sindicalistas e bastonários
2022.01.23 11:31 throwawayfictions Can someone explain this to me?
Sorry if this is dumb, but I’ve seen authors get canceled for it, and I really do not understand.
So, say a book comes out with a 15-year-old protagonist. Then the author releases a sequel where he’s 30 years old. If I write a fic that sexualizes his 30-year-old self, that’s fine.
But say there is no sequel, and I write a fic where I make the character 30 and I sexualize him… that is pedophilia?
I don’t see the logic in that.
submitted by throwawayfictions to FanFiction [link] [comments]
2022.01.23 11:31 pleasantd83 Would like additional opinions and points of view for a Male Feline from months of varying complications and various vet appointments
Hello again and happy 2022. Below is our most recent report appointment with an internal medicine specialist. We are on a waiting list for a neuro consult and have a follow-up with his vet in a few weeks for a potential soar tooth his vet wanted us to keep an eye on during his annual check-up last August. Since his appointment transcribed below:
- He has had only one episode of erratic behavior
- He has been on the Rx diet both dry and wet
- Still has drooling episodes a few times a week
- Still has a grinding sound from his mouth while eating wet food exclusively
- Has been drinking more water last week but has returned to normal
- Still avoids old litter boxes but will use a new one that is not enclosed (tray style)
- Has not been on any listed medications since early November
History: Thank you for referring [cat's name]; is a 10-year-old, neutered male, DSH who presents to the Internal Medicine Department for new patient consultation. [cat's name] was originally sick at the end of August. He had dilated eyes, appeared very skittish and painful, and would not eat for 3 days. He was originally treated for a URI but he was still worsening 3 days later he was brought back into the vet clinic where he was diagnosed with a UTI and his antibiotics were changed. They had to spoon-feed him food and water for a while as he would not eat. Now he is doing better but every now and then he will act like he sees something, has dilated pupils, a wide-based low stance, and urinate on the floor. He has also been inappropriately defecating outside of the litterbox. His owner noted he did vomit stomach bile this morning. His owner notes that he did have an issue with grinding his teeth and drooling but that has been resolved currently but tends to return within one to two weeks. His owner thinks his eyesight appears worse in dark or dim lighting. His is still has personality changes such as hissing and growling occasionally which is very unlike him. Their other cat in the home passed away at the beginning of October from presumed cancer. Blood work performed 9/21/21 was normal (CBC/chem/T4). Blood work 9/1/21 CBC WNL Chem ALT 244, glob 5.4. Current Medications/Supplements: oral Buprenorphine to be used as needed (have not been used in a while) Diets/Treats: Fancy Feast Preventatives (Flea/Tick/Heartworm): none Environment (Yard/Daycare/IndooOutdoor): Indoor only Physical Examination: T: not obtained P: 180 R: 40 WT: 5.11kg BCS: 5/9 EENT: No ocular discharge OU. Fundic exam WNL OU. No nasal discharge. Gums are pink and hydrated. CRT<2 seconds. Mild dental calculus. CV: No murmurs or arrhythmias auscultated. Pulses is strong and synchronous with heartbeat. Hydration assessment-euhydrated. Perfusion assessment: adequate. Resp: Eupneic. Normal bronchovesicular lung sounds in all quadrants. Abd: Soft, non-painful abdomen. No organomegaly, nausea, distention, fluid wave or masses palpated. LN: No peripheral lymphadenopathy. MS: BCS: 5/9 MCS: 3/3. Ambulatory with no obvious lameness. Full orthopedic exam not performed. Neuro: BAR, sweet. Normal cranial nerve exam - menace, PLR direct and indirect intact. No ataxia on ambulation. Full neurological exam not performed. U/G: No discharge. Derm: Clean haircoat. No petechia, ecchymosis, or lesions. Rectal: Not completed Diagnostics: Urinalysis - pending to Antech, results will be emailed in 1-2 business days Exam: Abdominal ultrasound Assessment: Mild segmental small intestinal muscularis thickening with corrugation and mild colic 1. lymphadenopathy. Consider non-specific enteritis and inflammatory bowel disease more likely than neoplasia. 2. Mild bilateral chronic degenerative nephropathy. 3. Suspended urinary bladder debris, compatible with lipid, cells, and/or crystals. 4. Hyperechoic hepatopathy. Consider vacuolar change, nodular regeneration, and cholangiohepatitis. 5. Mild gallbladder debris with no evidence of extrahepatic bile duct obstruction. 6. Trace peritoneal effusion. Date: 11/8/2021 Findings: The stomach contains trace volumes of gas and fluid. Gastric wall layering and the pyloroduodenal junction are within normal limits. A few segments of jejunum are intermittently corrugated. Multiple segments of jejunum and ileum have mild circumferential thickening of the muscularis layer with no evidence of loss of wall layer distinction. The ileocolic junction is patent and the colon is unremarkable. A colic lymph node is mildly enlarged, rounded, and hypoechoic (0.4 cm). The liver is hyperechoic with smooth rounded lobar margins. The gallbladder contains a small volume of suspended echogenic debris. The common bile duct is normal (0.18 cm). The kidneys have mild reduced corticomedullary distinction and undulating cortical margins with a few punctate cortical cysts and no evidence of pathological pyelectasia. There is trace peritoneal effusion. The left (0.4 cm) and right (0.33 cm) adrenal glands, spleen, pancreas, and jejunal/medial iliac lymph nodes are normal.
Problem List: Mild segmental small intestinal muscularis thickening with corrugation and mild colic lymphadenopathy - enteritis vs inflammatory bowel disease vs less likely neoplasia Mild bilateral chronic degenerative nephropathy Suspended urinary bladder debris, compatible with lipid, cells, and/or crystals Hyperechoic hepatopathy - vacuolar change, nodular regeneration, cholangiohepatitis Mild gallbladder debris with no evidence of extrahepatic bile duct obstruction Inappropriate defecation Intermittent neurologic episodes vs behavioral Hx acute inappetance Hx pain Hx increased ALT In-hospital treatments: sedation for AUS with butorphanol 0.3 mg/kg, dexmeditomidine 4 mcg/kg -> reversed with antisedan Case Summary: Thank you for entrusting us with the care of [cat's name]! We recommended an abdominal ultrasound for further investigation of his gastrointestinal signs. Ultrasound showed intestinal inflammation and changes to the livegallbladder that could support inflammation/infection. Inflammation could have several causes - allergic response to food, bugs in GI tract, environmenta/genetic factors, and an overactive immune system. We are going to change [cat's name] diet to a hypoallergenic diet as well as add in a probiotic due to recent antibiotic administration for his UTIs to treat empirically for dysbiosis. Other treatment trials include antibiotics, deworming, and potentially steroids. Upper endoscopy for biopsies could be considered prior to starting steroids. Please continue to monitor [cat's name] suspect neurologic episodes. Consultation with a veterinary neurologist for an MRI +/- spinal tap could be considered if these persists. We cannot rule out that they are not behavioral. A liver shunt seems unlikely in [cat's name]and was not identified on ultrasound, but liver function testing (bile acids, ammonia) could be considered. Diet: We have sent home a prescription for several diet trial options. You may purchase these online at chewy.com or pick-up in person with your primary veterinarian or Petsmart. Please pick just one of the prescription diets provided to feed [cat's name] exclusively. Do not feed [cat's name] any other meat flavored medications/supplements, other cat food, or treats. Gradually transition him over a few days so as not to create GI upset secondary to an abrupt diet change. Monitoring: purina fecal score chart (can be found online, normal <3/7, abnormal 4/7), appetite/vomiting, neurologic episode frequency Medications: 1. Proviable forte: sprinkle contents over food or give 1 capsule by mouth once daily as a probiotic
Thank you for your time and thoughts regarding my buddy.
submitted by pleasantd83
to askavet [link] [comments]